Monday, May 14, 2012

if Happy Ever After did exist.

Hi hi guyssss.
i've fallen for this song. wanna know?
i give you a clue
"if happy ever after did exist, i would still be holding you like this, all those fairy tales are full of sh*t, one more fu*king love song i'll be sick."
do you know yet?
yes, it's Payphone!
Payphone - Maroon 5 feat Wiz Khalifa.
i love this song so much. My favorite part is, " if Happy Ever After did exist " , " Stuck in that time when we called it love" , " 'Cause you forgot yesterday. I gave you my love to borrow, but you just gave it away."
i keep replay this song over and over again. <3

as you know, it's Monday again :|
well, i'm in a long long holiday now, YEY! so i don't really hate Monday for right now :p
got my UAN holiday, i'm at grade 9 now, but gonna be in grade 10 on this July, yey! Can't wait for Senior High School <3
but, this long holiday also make me bored :(
i want Bali so bad :'(
yesterday, i went to Donggala again, but just stay at my auntie home.
while in the trip back home, i asked my dad to stop in the middle of the road and i want to take a shoot! haha love the treessssssss <3

so, these are the result :D even my costume was really not great, but i just take a shoot! <3





taken by my dad and my niece
edited by me

4 comments:

  1. You look so cute! Love those shorts <3

    Anna @ FEED ME NANA xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. I do love this song as well :) Beautiful message within the song don't you agree ?

    www.coffeecreamandthecaffeine.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete