Sunday, May 27, 2012

I won't give up

hi hi guys!
yesterday was my cousin's Birthday,
so i took a shoot before going to her party, and these are the result.

and thanks to my niece who took this lovely pic for me XD

I won't give up.





do you remember this bracelet? i'm kinda love it! haha
i alr told you that i wore this outfit to my cousin's birthday, and she just 10, so i try to look more childish! hahah
so i wore my childhood bracelet, and my minnie mouse shoes! 
i still remember i bought this shoes when i was 6th grade! and now im going to 10th grade, and still fit on my feet! hahah
and for the bag, i bought it at Hongkong when i went there on Dec 2010.



taken by my niece
edited by me

21 comments:

  1. thanks for sweet comment nes <3
    hey, of course! i'll never forget you :)
    how are u nes?
    mau follow back tp mana tombol follownyaaa ya??

    XOXO,
    ANGEL

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. welcome darlingg <3
      doing fine! hbu? :D
      hmm ga tau gmn bkinnya ><

      Delete
  2. You look so cute! Love that bow in your hair :)

    Xo Jules
    http://www.stylebyjules.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. you're so chic. bows everywhere and i am loving the bag! happy birthday for your cousin. and... your niece really has the skill to photography~

    http://muchlove-sera.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for your sweet comment on my blog! Wow, you are so so pretty!! I love the headband, it reminds me of bunny ears :) The filter you used over your photos is so nice too :)

    From your new follower!! :)

    www.iwastakenbysurprise.blogspot.com

    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. welcome! <3
      hahah, thanks Jessica!
      will add follow bottom on my blog, just dont know how to do it now~

      Delete
  5. Soo cute! I love this soft, girly outfit. You are so pretty :)
    That dress is adorable.

    Enter to win a Crash and Burn dress!
    Trendy Teal

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the way you put your scarf in your hair! it makes such a lovely headband!
    and the whole outfit is so cute!!
    thanks for your comment on my blog! ;)
    http://www.myclaudine.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks claudine! <3
      its not a scarf by the way, its a headband with wire in it.
      welcome! <3

      Delete
  7. Great photos, but I am not a big fan of a baby-dollish look. Sorry fear.....
    http://sepatuholig.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. welcome! <3
    thanks karina! <3
    well, alright, but still working on the follow bottom for my blog, dont know how to do it ><

    ReplyDelete